RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITIONS
A Research Assistants (RAs) is required for the PSF project titled “Development and commercialization of high bond strength, synthetic rubber adhesive for high-tech applications in local industry”. Three MS students have already passed out with similar research work. One FYP in progress. Basic infrastructure regarding equipment/materials is available.
- Development/improvement in solvent-base/water-based Contact Adhesives.
- Designing and development of pilot scale plant
- Management/documentation related to the project
- May require industrial visits /market survey
- BE/BS graduate preferably in Materials/Polymers OR
- MS enrolled student in NUST; must be eligible for MS research phase.
- BE graduate: 15,000/- p.m.
- MS enrolled student: 20,000/- p.m.
- Engineering background (Material Engineers will be preferred), however, graduates/students with other relevant background may also apply.
Interested candidates must submit an application along with detailed CV and copies of degree/transcripts, in hard form to the undersigned. Last date: 06-08-2021.
Prof Dr. Muhammad Shahid
SCME, NUST, H-12 Campus, Islamabad:
Tel #: +92-51-90855212; 0300-4193453