RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION
Applications are invited for the research associate position against the PSF funded project No. PSF/CRP/Consrm-(732) focused on designing and developing hybrid coated micro porous titanium based implant materials for orthopedic implant applications
The Research associate will take care of the PSF funded project activities related to development and characterization of titanium based implant materials, and managing paper work related to the project.
- BE degree in Metallurgy/Materials
- MS enrolled
- Resume, Bachelor’s transcript, Proof of MS enrollment.
- Position is initially for six months which is extendable to one year, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Last date to submit applications is June 24, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA will be provided for this purpose.
Dr. Khurram YAQOOB (PI)
Associate Professor (Tenured)
School of Chemical and Materials Engineering
National University of Sciences and Technology H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan