10TH SCME UG & PG CONVOCATION – 2022
10TH CONVOCATION 2022 – INSTRUCTIONS
Dear Graduating Students!
10th UG & PG Convocation of SCME is scheduled to be held on Feb 09, 2022 at NUST (Jinnah Auditorium) at 1030 hrs. Participating graduates must registered themselves for the convocation. Last date for registration 20, Jan 2022. The registration Link is as under.
For Registration deposit Rs. 3000, HBL Account No: 22927000641103 SGR (Self Generated Revenue)
Please note the following:
- Only one guest is allowed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- All graduates must ensure that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All participating graduates are required to produce COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate before getting gown issued.
- Full Dress rehearsal is mandatory which will be held on 08 Feb 2022 at 1030 hrs at Jinnah Auditorium. Anybody missing the full-dress rehearsal will not be allowed to attend the convocation
- You will collect your gowns from SCME store section with a refundable security deposit of Rs. 3000. A counter will be established at Jinnah Auditorium on 08 Feb, 2022 at 1400 hrs to facilitate you. Please return the gowns after convocation and collect back your security.
- For photograph, a separate counter will be established by NUST official photographer (Mr. Ghulam Rasool) at Jinnah Auditorium on 08 Feb, 2022. For details, Please click here.
- Original degrees will be issued after the convocation at SCME Exam Branch, for which students must have a copy of clearance form (Completed in all respect). Please also bring your original CNIC & a photocopy of the same. Before collection of degree, make sure that you have returned the gowns to Store Section